ASIA PACIFIC FAMILY BUSINESS SUMMIT 2021
Family business and family wealth sector is a significant and dominant force for value and wealth creation as well as entrepreneurship and corporate development in the economy. In most, if not all countries in the Asia Pacific region, family businesses and family-owned SMEs represent the majority of total enterprises. Thus, it is timely the family business model is recognised as the sustainable business model of the 21st Century.
AUGUST 2021Virtual Platform
Hence, this inaugural family centric event in Malaysia is themed, ‘NextGen Leaders: Innovating the Family Business for Continuity into the Next Century’.
APFBS2021 is designed to provide exciting and innovative ideas, thought-provoking and insightful discussions as well as knowledge and experience sharing by families in business, families of wealth and thought leaders. Its objectives comprise of:
- Developing NextGen leaders with entrepreneurial spirit and mindset;
- Fostering effective decision making for business sustainability;
- Nurturing successors, leaders and stewards;
- Generating compelling multigenerational vision and team;
- Examining long-run growth strategies for business continuity.